Mar 2, 2010

2ND PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE 2010


Due to the fact that our course in March is already full and I keep receiving e.mails of people wanting to attend it, I decided to go for a second one this year.
It will be from THE 28TH AUGUST till THE 5TH SEPTEMBER...

Confirm your participation as soon as possible, because this last one was really fast to reach the maximum of people we can have here ...

For more details about the course of things you need to bring, click here (but ignore the dates in the beginning of course , eh, eh)

PEACE

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Nelson Almeida and I would like to attend the course.

    What do I have to do?
    My email is ttnelson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Finally I have time available to this August/September permaculture course. Are there still places available?

    Please contact me through the be-mail:

    pedrobarreiras@gmail.com

    Peace,
    Pedro

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,
    I am interesting this course. could you give me more informations.
    I am korean so my English is quite bit poor.
    If can I attend the course, could let me know.
    please give me reply .

    soranbooks@naver.com

    thanks
    Soran

    ReplyDelete